BETEX RAILWAY BPP BEARING PULLER PUSHER, MOBILE HYDRAULIC PULLER-INSTALLER, max. 100t cap.
Installation and removal of railway bearings
Specially for rail- and metro workshops. Use the right equipment to remove or install tapered roller bearings. This hydraulic aid will allow you to save valuable time and work safe & efficient. Easy to use roll-around model for both mounting and dismounting.
- Mobile and easy to use by one person
- Pulling capacity (dismantling) adjustable to 100 t max.
- Pushing capacity (mounting) adjustable to 68t max.
- Suitable for locomotives, passenger and freight cars
- For safe, simple and fast mounting and dismounting of tapered roller bearings
- For assembly of TBU, SP and TAROL bearing sets
- Available with manual valve or solenoid valve
- Wide range of accessories available
- Also available as compact Side-Shift model BPPS
The accessory set is available in all sizes, metric and inch versions (housing-type locomotives and passenger cars).
An accessory set consists of:
- Pulling shoe
- Guide tube & cap screw assembly
- Guide tube adapter
- Installing tube adapter ring
To order the correct accessory set to service bearings and metric bearings (housing-type locomotives and passenger cars), please provide us with the following information:
- Bearing number and manufacturer number
- Drawing of bearing and shaft (ask for the questionnaire)
- Railroad name and location