- Steel base, forged steel armature levers, and magnet frames provide superior physical strength.
- Standard coil operating voltages are 100Vdc, 115Vdc, and 230Vdc. Non-standard voltages upon request.
- High strength polarized arc chute assemblies provide excellent arc extinction characteristics for longer contact life.
- The short armature stroke results in a mechanical life of more than 20 million operations.
- Self lubricating bearings eliminate the need for lubricating the contactor.
- Arc shield pivots upward for easy inspection of the main contacts.